October 1, 2021
PINK NURSERY DECORATION IN 5 STEPS
Pictures by: @sarajoutedelavie and @lauraloves_x_
Are you eager to create a pink nursery? We have a five-step guide to help you get started.
1. Before you start creating a pink nursery, it is important to choose whether you want to work with pink color on the walls or just as an accent color. Whatever you choose, the overall impression will breathe the pink tone and you can adjust how much the color should take up space in the room (see pictures one and two).
2. After the wall color is set, it is always good to mix the pink with other accent colors such as white, beige and gray. As a result, you get a combination that makes the nursery feel well thought out and professionally done. The accent color can be found on, for example, pillows, blankets, rugs, paintings, etc.
3. It is important not to forget that it is a nursery, so don’t be afraid to go crazy with the details to create a playful room. You can use pennants, lovely stuffed animals or line up your favorite books on book lists. If the room is small, a mirror is a perfect trick to make the room seem bigger.
4. After that it’s time to start decorating and then you should add something green. Use green plants in the window, on the floor, or why not hanging from the ceiling, but always keep in mind that it should be a child-friendly alternative.
5. Adding a pink poster to the nursery works great on almost all colored walls. We have recently launched a new dark pink background color for our personalized posters. The color can be added to all our posters!
Picture by: @lullabylilyx
Until Sunday, October 17th, we donate 20% of each sold pink poster to breast cancer research. Purchase a pink poster or donate directly to a pink ribbon organization. Together we can defeat cancer!
PS check our other countries: